IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed this interior tonight!!!

FYI: I found a local company can take your USDM door panels and replace the blue with black suede ($150/door). However, if you are that interested to pay that kind of $$$, I would not trash your USDM door panels. I would get a set of WRX door panels and have them install the black suede on it. The ones that have below were actually shipped in from japan.

JDM STI Black Door Panels: Sweet!

JDM STI Black Seats: Awesome!!!

JDM STI Black Carpet & Floor Mats

Some new Cobra seats custom matched to the STI's dash & steering wheel

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some brand spankin new Cobra seats!!!

Don't they look like you just want to slide into them

Those are some form fitting aggressive street/race bolsters. The kind that keep you pinned in your seat

More JDM STI Black Carpet under the floor mats

Some serious carbon fiber action going on back there

Is that not a great match with the STI's dashboard or what?

Oh, is that a JDM Automatic Intercooler Sprayer next to the right of that unmarked button.

BBS & Brembo together at last! :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice job, man! That looks awesome... having a blue car, I dunno if I could ever bring myself to take the blue out of my interior.... but with the silver that looks KICKIN.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Very classy work. Whenever I see a post that someone has done a lot to their interior, I assume I'm not going to like it. Those seats really go well with all of the other changes you made.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
110+...no ticket (semi-long)

Very nice!

This is the basic idea I have in mind too - just sort of systematically eliminating the blue. Not that I don't like blue, but black works better on a silver car.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Okay where did you get the Cobra seats from? While you are at it might as well let us know where you got the other goodies from?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
hey i gotta give it to ya that is pretty sweet! But i love my blue and black setup, but those seats u got in there are tight and seem pretty comfortable. are they expensive?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I removed the manual I/C switch and replaced it with the auto switch. The auto switch can also be used like a manual switch by lightly applying pressure. To make it work automatically, the button must be pushed in until it clicks.

Got the Cobra seats from Subie SPorts not too long ago (been sitting in plastic until I had time to install them).

If I had a Black, White, or Blue STI, I would not have upgraded to this setup. The silver color did not match with blue in my opinion, so I did some research and had some JDM stuff flown in from Japan.

The BBS caps were supplied by a local tire shop. Unless you know someone that works at a shop selling BBS wheels, they are not sold separately.

The seats ARE killer!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts