IW STi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to find some good springs but im also on a budget. Performance is my main priority and i don;t want too much of a drop. I use my car for very aggressive street driving (i live way out in the country so there is NO traffic) and occasional road course days (brainard is about 4.5 hours away). I have a 26mm swaybar up front with a 24 in the back and stock tires (may go wider next summer). I've been doing a ton of reading and it seems that pinks would suit my needs. But, $380 is too much for me right now...siegel racing's thread said the Espelir gt's are comparable to pinks. Can anybody confirms this? as they are in my price range ($220). As are the tanabe df210's and the prodrives kinda are but thats gettin up there at about $280. The only suspension mod i will be doing is an alinement with max neg. camber on stock o6 sti setup. Any help and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. Cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
might be able to get a set of prodrives for 230

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Go with the RCE springs :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can't spend 400 on springs right now

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know i shouldn't skimp, but i have a track session on the 14th and i really want to have some stiffer springs for it....any other input/suggestions?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Espelir GT springs are awesome for springs. I had them for about 1 year and they were great. They are stiffer than the pink springs. They do not drop the car much at all. Only reason they are not on my car now is I bought Tein Flex coilovers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good to hear cause i just bought a set of espelir's. Thanks to everyone for the help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts