IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming over from the german car market (former Audi A4 1.8t owner), I'm familiar with H&R and Eibach, but I know nothing of the quality of products from Tein, Cusco, Tanabe, etc. I'm considering some new springs and possibly sway-bars. Can someone rank the aftermarket suppliers for our cars in order of product quality?

·
Registered
331 Posts
STi pinks and eibachs are really good, although I have heard good about the tanabes though... I wanted to get the pinks, but they are alot more expensive than the rest... I think im goin with the eibachs, can't go wrong with them... plus you save like $100 over the pinks... The tanabes are also good in price... you should look around for the different spring rates and such... hope that kinda helped... Im also deciding which springs to get....

·
Registered
159 Posts
how do i list watched topics?

i have the tanabes and i am really happy with them. I researched for about 3 weeks everyday before i made my decision. I did not go with Eibach's becasue i sitll dont no the exact spring rates of them. They just say 10-15 percent stiffer but that doesent cut it for me. The pinks are really good but expensive. Also they dont drop it enough for me. The teins are good also but 1.6 inches in the front was a tad bit low for me. So i went with the tanabe's. They had good spring rates IMO with the perfect drop. If you wanna see pics just click on the thread titles TANABE SPRINGS INSTALLED.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts