IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a silver STi or just hate the blue interior like I do, I bought a full complete black STi interior which we imported from Japan to get rid of every trace of blue.

At this time, I am considering the sale of it either as a complete package or in pieces.

JDM STi Limited Black Front Seats - Covered and Stored ($2000)
JDM STi Limited Black Rear Seats - Installed and practically new ($450)
JDM STi Limited Black Door Panels - Installed and some wear ($450)

Package deal: $2599

It is the same limited edition interior off of the 2005 Japanese Subaru STi Spec C Type RA (but the door panels are the 04 style) seen here:

·
Registered
317 Posts
excellent interior...curious as to the wear on the door cards. actual pics would be great if you have them.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Question: How does the feel/bolstering/quality of these seats compare with the JDM Recaro STi seats? And in all seriousness, how difficult would it be to retrofit CADM seat heaters into these things? (Call me spoiled but I like my butt to be warm)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not familiar with the Canadian heating system so I cannot comment, but if I recall I did speak to someone that retrofitted JDM seats with the heating elements from Canada. I would say they offer the same if not better bolstering as the JDM blue seats. Maybe I just love the black so that makes it feel more snug.

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
how would one deal with the left-hand drive vs. right-hand drive controls for the driver seat adjustment?

or is this a non-issue with respect to their location on the seats?

educate a noob would ya :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RE: Agency Power crank pulley - complete review

Both the driver's seat and passenger's seat have height adjustment, so any buyer would not have to be concerned about the traditional swap of the height adjustors typically associated with the purchase of JDM seats.

I am going to try and swing by today to get some photographs.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 set. We will not get another set. Still working on photos. I will be out of town for a bit unless I get some time tonight to get the car to a lit parking lot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts