1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
whaaaa can i get my 04 tuned like that?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Wow, that's impressive. I'd love to see a video if that car in action.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Funny, porsche brakes are sourced from brembo. They are just better then ours. Personally though, I have not ever cooked the stock brembos on our cars and think that money is better spent on other parts. The part that I lust after there is the cusco engine. I would love to get a cusco built engine with a decent turbo, like a GT35R or the like. Then you can be making 400+ at the wheels with daily driver reliabillity.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Pretty sweet, nice to see such a nice refined "tuned" impreza :)

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
^ yeah I saw their "time attack" car - that thing is pretty sweet, that track they ran it on is awesome.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I emailed these guys awhile back about a kit for our USDM cars and they said they were working on something. I don't know if they will ever come through but it would be cool if they did.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Tortfeasor STi said:
The part that I lust after there is the cusco engine. I would love to get a cusco[b/] built engine with a decent turbo, like a GT35R or the like.

Where did you get "Cusco" from? It says that it's a Cosworth engine.

Thanks for the scans. I like how they retained use of the factory topmount and used a twin-scroll setup, but I wonder what the specs were on the Garrett. Probably something smaller than a GT30R.

·
Premium Member
4,081 Posts
question for you guys; Well I know there are people in the U.K. and other parts of the world that Send their cars to get tuned by a U.S. tuner shop and then ship them back to their Country.. would this work the other way around? sending a USDM STi and have them tune/install this package and them shipping it back to the States?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts