IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea hopefully with in the next three months i will have one. I am just waiting to finish up my second semester in College and then when i get home hope to find a nice White/Gold STI in my driveway. I am upgrading from my 02' Mercury Cougar to a power machine. When i test drove one at Ramsey Subaru i was from there on hooked. My other choices of cars where between a 350z and an older S4 but this STI is what i really wanted.
I have also been reseaching about a stereo. I really do not know anything bout that stuff or what models to go with. So any help would be great on what you think i can use. I already have a Pansonic head unit from my car now that i am taking with me. Well i hope to be an owner like the rest of you and then hopefully be able to meet up at a meet or something over the summer.
Well look forward to hearing from you

·
Registered
834 Posts
Great color choice, thats what I wanted but my dealer hada white/silver on the lot so I settled for that. as far as your radio goes. it depends on how much money you are looking to spend. I put an alpine 9815 hu, with infinity kappa components, a kenwood 640watt amp, and dynomatted my doors. and I also have an audiobahn sub waiting to go in as soon as I finish my fiberglass enclosure and get some more money for another amp. I am looking at about $1500-2000 for a total bill on my system. but you can def get away with about 500-1000 and still have a good sounding system.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I can recommend u a great place for stereo..
PM me, if u'd like..
15 minutes from u...

wan2gofast said:
Yea hopefully with in the next three months i will have one. I am just waiting to finish up my second semester in College and then when i get home hope to find a nice White/Gold STI in my driveway. I am upgrading from my 02' Mercury Cougar to a power machine. When i test drove one at Ramsey Subaru i was from there on hooked. My other choices of cars where between a 350z and an older S4 but this STI is what i really wanted.
I have also been reseaching about a stereo. I really do not know anything bout that stuff or what models to go with. So any help would be great on what you think i can use. I already have a Pansonic head unit from my car now that i am taking with me. Well i hope to be an owner like the rest of you and then hopefully be able to meet up at a meet or something over the summer.
Well look forward to hearing from you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts