IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey RSD,

Mind giving me a status update on my order on 11th March, I bought the items when your live update stock system says it's in stock. My credit card was charged, where's my tracking number?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Try to contact RSD through their email or contact feature on the website. You wont get a response from them on here.

·
Registered
250 Posts
im having some issues with RSD also. placed an order over a week ago for some spark plugs, fumoto valve and 3” exhaust gaskets. i havent gotten a tracking number yet

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try to contact RSD through their email or contact feature on the website. You wont get a response from them on here.
I did but not getting any response either, looks like it will be spamming their Facebook again for refund.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Sounds like something in your orders may be on backorder. Its possible that whatever it is, is due to be in stock in RSD's inventory at a later date. Thats probably the case and why your orders havent been shipped out. I would try to get a hold of RSD directly via email or website.

Automotive parts in general are difficult to come by now a days due to the global pandemic. Its not uncommon now to place an order for something and then it turning out to be on backorder. I would recommend calling ahead of time next time around.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya they replied me after a week and told me one item is on backorder which was shown as in stock during purchase. Then they gave me a "maybe" ETA, looking through the recent reviews and posts doesn't look promising as some people are still waiting for their stuff after 3 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts