IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trailered my wrx sti down from Edmonton to seattle last week , found so many good places to run, all the back roads are paved, smooth and have tight hairpin turns , sumner area, from lake Tapps, Morton to Fife, Buckley area, and the tacoma area, there are so many, One thing , I stopped at a few dealers, the sales people are so arrogant, I asked if they had any sti"s they claimed to have six, and they were all locked up and nobody but the people who bought them had any business looking at them, I went out to my car and another sales guy was looking at mine and telling someone he had sold this one last week, well the guy he was talking to said it had alberta plates, and was a canadian car, where do these dealers find there salesman , they are such a-holes ,and also found out that MSRP is 40,000.00 not 32,000.00 , felt so good to leave there lot, :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
MSRP is NJ is around $37,000 ($30,995+fees) lol..
I cant believe dealer told u MSRP is $40k.. lol. I would tell them in the face, what r u nutz?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Uh.....why would you call those MSRP (MANUFACTURER sug retail price) numbers? What a manufacturer asks for and what the dealer asks for are two different things.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Windmill you are so right, those guys are ridiculous. I sometimes wonder how they stay in business not to mention how stupid you would have to be to buy a car from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts