IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my beloved and well-maintained plasma blue STi. I am the third owner and have had the car for the last ~3 years. I bought the car with 25k miles and it now has 70,8XX miles. Car has a clean title in hand. All mods can be seen in a picture at the end.

Reliability and visual mods only: Stage 1 protune by Boosted performance via accessport(can be uninstalled and reverted to stock tune if desired), Killer B pickup and baffle, IAG Air Oil Seperator (AOS), and Dom Cylinder 4 Cooling mod. Conservative tune making 281HP, 312TQ. All of these performance mods were installed by Sixstar motorsport in Schaumburg. This car was modified correctly, to account for and prevent the common issues seen from the factory. All Receipts and records available upon request.

Motul 8100 Xcess oil changes every ~3k miles. 30k and 60k service intervals performed by Sixstar. Compression test at 60k turned out great. Numbers and receipts available.

The Good: Car has been extremely reliable. No mechanical issues, drives very smooth, and never tracked. Original engine is still running strong and should last for a long time. Reliability mods were done early into my ownership around 30k miles.

The Bad: Couple of paint chips, scratch on driver rear quarter panel, tires will need to be replaced soon, curb rash on rims, and two window chips (one filled by Safelite).

Car located in Chicago suburbs, area code 60439. Asking $25k, no rush to sell. Cash or certified Cashier's check and payment proof needed for test drives. Only trade interested in is B8.5 S4. Thanks!

Please view for additional pictures. Cargurus link: Used Subaru Impreza WRX STI for Sale in Lemont, IL - CarGurus

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.