IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Not certain who to contact here about a transaction that was made here on IWSTI.

This is the for sale thread. We communicated via Email.

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/security-ice-for-sale/286223-boulder-ipad-mini-2-08-14-bezel-ipad-ready.html

Customer: Would like to return and be given a refund as he feels it is not to the quality as the product was described.
Seller (Me): Would not like to refund as the product was described and images were included in the for sale post that accurately describe and show the product sold.

We agreed upon a sale price $300 shipped, PayPal fees paid by me. The transaction was made via email on October 21st.

Is there a precedent set by the moderators that discusses what the course of action for something like this is?

Let me know how we should handle the situation. The seller contacted me today, Nov. 13th.

Thank you,

Jack Ross

·
Super Moderator
8,017 Posts
In terms of FS threads, there aren't any "rules" as everything is to be handled between the buyer and seller. We try to give guidelines where possible but we can't really do much here.

If you don't want to refund, then don't.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In terms of FS threads, there aren't any "rules" as everything is to be handled between the buyer and seller. We try to give guidelines where possible but we can't really do much here.

If you don't want to refund, then don't.

Thank you for the reply - appreciate the response.

Cheers,

Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts