IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 05 STi Struts with JDM Pink springs, MRT/Noltec Camber and Castor plates mounted on front struts and Group-N top mounts for the rear. Approximately 8000 miles on the struts and 2100 miles on the after-market bits. Would like to sell as a package, since its all pre-assembled.

FS: Cusco Front Sway-bar (includes bushings). I believe its a 24mm bar, but it may be 22mm. Excellent condition.

FS: 2005 STI OEM Sway-bars, Front and rear.

FS: Rally-Armor mud-flaps. Black with Blue Logo.

Additional stuff: OEM Turbo-back exhaust.

Items located in Saint Louis. Will take offers on these items, no low-balling, but any decent offer will be accepted. Willing to ship if I have to.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
How much for the pinks, shipped please? Also, do you have some pictures of the springs? PM me please. Thank you.

·
resigned
5,609 Posts
how much for the mudflaps to 98230? also if you decide to part the struts, how much for the tophats? PM me, ill have money burning a hole in my pocket for about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
MGizzle said:
How much for the pinks, shipped please? Also, do you have some pictures of the springs? PM me please. Thank you.
OLD DATED thread from September of 2006. He's a friend of mine. This stuff has been sold long ago and is no longer for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.