IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDI have a almost brand new Cobb DA Short Shifter for sale. It was on the car for about a week. Shifter is in perfect condition, the only way you'd know it was used is because there is some grease on it still (I figured it's not worth making it perfectly clean since someone will just be putting grease back on it:) ). Does not come w/ shifter bushings, just didn't get a chance to take them out yet.
SOLD

SOLDI also have a Borla Hush 3" catback exhaust. This was on the car for about 5-10k miles. Went back to stock for now. This is a really nice sounding exhaust, not too quiet, not too loud. Nice rumble and it comes alive after 3k rpm. Make an offer. I'm not shipping this, so you'd have to be somewhat local to DE/PA/NJ.

Thanks

· Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could use the $ :)

I got it a while ago and finally got around to installing it. I then decided I'd like to get some springs, so in order to keep my wife happy I'm going to sell some stuff. I'd like to keep it but I'd rather have springs and an alignment. I put the stock shifter back in w/ some KB bushings and that'll hold me over until I decide to get another shifter.

· Super Moderator
10,896 Posts
PM with an update on interest in shifter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.