IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD for $32,660 with NO MODS!!!! MODS FOR SALE PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!!

Prolly going to trade it in, but figured I would put it up on here, just to see.... Dealer is offering me $32,500 for trade, but I would rather it go to someone than them getting it and jacking the price up.... Car is perfect. Just put new tires on it. Color is beyond words can explain and rare :)

Selling because with my new job I drive a ton and dont feel like this STi deserves to rack the miles up on it, so I'm getting a new Golf TDi.... I will be getting another STi, but an 05 so I can pay cash for it and not have to worry anything with it.

OK everyone, up for sale is my 2011 Subaru STi Hatch in the rare Plasma Blue Pearl. When I bought it there were only 8 in the country in this color, now at the end of the year, there are less than 200 in this color and I have an email to confirm this from Subaru.

It had the piston ring failure about 500 miles ago and was fixed under warranty.

The car has 26k miles on it and has had all of the manufacture recommended services and oil changes done, and I have the receipts for all of them. The car runs and drives like a dream. I also just put new tires on it.

The car is stock now but for $34,000 it will come with the following mods to put on it, or you can buy it stock for $32,500.

Mods:

-Cobb Accessport $550
-Cobb SF Intake $165
-Greddy Spectrum Elite Titanium Cat-back Exhaust $1400
-20% Premium Window Tint $
-Perrin Front License Plate Delete $75
-Cusco Carbon Fiber Antenna $50
-Rally Armor Mud Flaps $180
-Hell Super Tone Horns $125

As you can see from the pictures this car has been well maintained and has the best of the best parts. I need to sell it this week or the car is getting traded in. Only reason I am selling it is because I need something better on gas since I am driving about 50K per year now. I am upset that I have to sell it but the time has come. The car is pretty much perfect maybe a couple rock chips that is it....

Please if you have any questions please feel free to give me a call with any questions (301)988-1147....

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Re: 2011 STi Hatch Plasma Blue Pearl 26K Miles Sell or Trading It In.... Tasteful Mo

Looks lower than stock? Free bump for the best color.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: 2011 STi Hatch Plasma Blue Pearl 26K Miles Sell or Trading It In.... Tasteful Mo

Sadly the car is sold already haha

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

That was fast :lol:

Good luck shopping for anther car...GD? :naughty:

How did you guess :eek:

All thought sad to see the GR go, I tried it, had fun, kinda liked it, but now to go back to my routes, I got about 15K to find me a GD that is half decent so we will see what I find :lol:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Crazy! 32k for a car with 28k miles lol.

My 08 barely has 38. I want 30k ;)

Nice sale man. GL with the next car.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:lol: You mentioned it in your 2011 issue thread.

Good call!!!!:lol:

Crazy! 32k for a car with 28k miles lol.

My 08 barely has 38. I want 30k ;)

Nice sale man. GL with the next car.
Yeah I got top dollar for mine, since the Manhiem Market Report on 2011's with my miles was around 28K what can I say I'm a sweet talked :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.