IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kept in great condition, the guy we bought the car from back in 2009 did all the mods and kept it in great condition just like we did. He was the only owner before us.
About 18lbs boost and ECU COBB tuner. Can be modded for about 80 more horsepower.
Also have a pair of gold Rota wheels and silver BBS that came with car. This is a great car and made a great companion for 11 years, I got everything I wanted out of it and is now time to move on.

Oil changes every 3k miles. Drive belts done once by previous owner and by us as well.

143k miles

Stage 2 mild tune

Seeking price of $13.5k

Specifications:
Exhaust – COBB Full TBE – Catted
Intake – K&N with Heat Shield
Brakes – DBA4000 Slotted Rotors with Hawk HPS
Suspension – JDM Pinks, Group N Top Hats, Cobb F/R Sway bars, TiC rear endlinks, Titanium STi Front Strut and ebay rear.
Exterior – WRX wing, Window Tint, Replica V-Limited, Subaru bug deflector, debadged – except for STi badging, Pink “I”, WRX Fog Lights, SPT radiator shroud, rear diffuser.
Interior – Maddad V2 Gauges, (Subiegal pod, and ATI dual bezel pod)
Stereo - new as of 2017 JVC Headunit double pan, with 10” Rockford Fosgate sub, aftermarket Alpine speakers and Alpine amp.
Transmission/Shifter: Kartboy Bushing set, KB Knob, KB Short Shifter, and Subaru Short Shifter.

PM or reply here for additional contact information

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts