IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be interesting to see here lives in the SoCal region. State your color, and any noticeable features so if we see you we know you are an "All STI. All the time." kind of individual (Example: I have the new SSR GT2 18s in black chrome, or I have the hoodscoopless STI w/FMIC by Perrin, or I have no wing w/tint and everything else is stock). You get the idea.

I am silver on silver w/an OEM WRX spoiler and tint all the way around. Stock ride height, w/USDM fog lights. Live in Westwood and commute to down town and the San Fernando Valley.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
black on silver, stock as well (atleast on the outside) oh yeah, tinted my back windows. im in the 818 area, anyone around here hit me up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Riverside (909) and although I unfortunately do not presently own a sti I've been thinking about buying one (checked out all of the web sites and the esx sti at the LA auto show) and I'm interested in the modding capabilities and to what extent the aftermarket will support the sti. Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Silver / Silver living in San Diego. Stock right now but it's only as a matter of time :wink:

·
Registered
238 Posts
White and gold, bone stock (still breaking in and saving up mod money)
San Diego - 858 - yo conehead! :)

Rallybred, your car sounds so awesome! Please post some pics, or tell me where I can find some.

-Ollie

·
Registered
240 Posts
i have really been slacking on the pictures, how about a so cal meet, irvine is pretty central i guess.
have to be on a sunday though.

·
Registered
219 Posts
WRB STi running on gold baby!
Live in Burbank, commute to North Hollywood (work at ESXmotorsports)

Just picked up the car and on a mission to build a track car that will also run a high 11 / low 12 in the quarter.

Mario

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going to get some STIs together tomorrow about mid afternoon for a drive (with full video recording; hehe) I promise it will be a unique experience if you come.

We will be going up to Mullholland, just north of LA.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Close Out!

Keep us updated about an Irvine meet! Hey felonious, where you at? Do you ever get to the Q for autox?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm in the beach area, I have yet to go to Q but I definitely plan on it now! My free scca application has already been sent in, just waiting for the reply.

-Ollie

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll have to keep an eye open for the next autoX. Dave Turner organizes some decent 'fun runs' out at Holtville that used to be good during the winter (although I heard a rumor that it's been closed down now??).

·
Registered
219 Posts
rallybred, if you want to hang out with other STI/WRX/EVO/SRT-4 drivers that are actually driving their cars instead of kicking tires in a parking lot over a Coke... you should come out to LACR (Los Angeles County Raceway) on Wed or Fri nights for the 1/4 mile drag races... what better place to practice launching and shifting... as many runs as you need for about $15... oh and bring a helmet ;)

Mario

·
Registered
240 Posts
In2Deep said:
rallybred, if you want to hang out with other STI/WRX/EVO/SRT-4 drivers that are actually driving their cars instead of kicking tires in a parking lot over a Coke... you should come out to LACR (Los Angeles County Raceway) on Wed or Fri nights for the 1/4 mile drag races... what better place to practice launching and shifting... as many runs as you need for about $15... oh and bring a helmet ;)

Mario
yeah, i thought about drags, but i really want to track her

1 - 20 of 171 Posts