Laguna Express Car Wash
25172 CABOT RD
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Confirmed 100 Octane Pump Gas $6.99 on 9/2/06

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Update

The Laguna Hills car wash on Cabot does carry 100 octane.... the price is now $7.99 a gallon:eek: verified on 1/1/07

Also the Cosby oil co on Fairmount in San Diego is a a cardlock station. So you can't get gas there unless you have a credit account with them. They do carry all sorts of high octane including 100 octane unleaded, 114 avgas etc. all on tap so I am thinking about getting one of their cards since I live about a mile from there :D

·
Registered
953 Posts
76 - 100 octane (verified)
Pico & Barrington (Click for Yahoo DIRECTION)
Santa Monica, Ca
$7.99gal 100 octane

i live 1 mile from this station. they're a rip off. they're constanly .50 - .70 cents more per gallon for non-race gas - then gas stations a few miles away.

they're just the only station on pico between Westwood Blvd and 20th street (5 miles or so). so i'm sure they inflate their race gas as well.

just a friendly FYI.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
San Diego race gas found....

For all you San Diego Folks:

There is a gas station on the corner of the 8 freeway and Mollison Ave in El Cajon that sells 110 at the pump and also VP race gas in 5 gallon cans. If you are headed east on I8, Get off at Mollison, turn right, then immediately turn right again. Sorry I don't have the address but that is how to get there. It is a "mom and pop" type place not a 76/chevron/etc. (think it is called quick stop or something) so be careful you don't drive right by it.

See you at the track;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Socal Performance
9723 Washburn Road
Downey, CA 90241
(562) 862-9122

For your Injection Needs.
They also carry Methanol:
2.60 per gallon (you provide container)
38.00 per 5 gallon container.
I'm a little confused, why does it say methanol is $2.60 a gallon?

I called them and they said it would be 255.47 for a 55 gallon drum including tax. Thats $4.64 a gallon.
I might be missing something.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Garage Tuning said:

I called them and they said it would be 255.47 for a 55 gallon drum including tax. Thats $4.64 a gallon.
2.60 sounds low. But if your getting a drum, you gotta pay a deposit for it I think. You know, like a deposit on a keg.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Garage Tuning said:

$2.60 per gallon (YOU PROVIDE YOUR OWN CONTAINER)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
USNSTI said:
For all you San Diego Folks:

There is a gas station on the corner of the 8 freeway and Mollison Ave in El Cajon that sells 110 at the pump and also VP race gas in 5 gallon cans. If you are headed east on I8, Get off at Mollison, turn right, then immediately turn right again. Sorry I don't have the address but that is how to get there. It is a "mom and pop" type place not a 76/chevron/etc. (think it is called quick stop or something) so be careful you don't drive right by it.

See you at the track;)
That station is:
Quick Trip
596 N Mollison Ave (Click Here for Yahoo Map)
El Cajon, CA 92021
(619)441-3340

They do carry 100 octane pump gas for $6.99/per gallon. (Thanks USNSTI!)

First page Race Gas info is updated.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I guess the gas station on cabot (chevron) just got 100octane cause i never saw it. I ofen get my car washed there, I must have missed it if it was confirmed. :notsure:

·
Registered
72 Posts
1FSTSTI said:
I guess the gas station on cabot (chevron) just got 100octane cause i never saw it. I ofen get my car washed there, I must have missed it if it was confirmed. :notsure:

The 76 station not the chevron....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Updated!

Mods, could we get a sticky on this since every other forum is copying it and stickying on theirs.

Thanks-

·
Registered
202 Posts
I found a VP racing gas station in the ontario area just off the 10 FWY at Euclid ave. exit. The address is 2155 S. Euclid Ave in the city of Ontario,CA. Another one is located at 34281 Monte Vista Dr. in the city of Wildomar, CA(951-674-9167). Hope this helps...it's $6.99 for the 100 octane.

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Found a new location in SD!!!! :tup:

3804 Ingraham St
San Diego, CA 92109

They have VP Racing 100 octane on every pump. $7.29 a gallon :eek:

21 - 40 of 84 Posts