Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<HR style="COLOR: #105ca8" SIZE=1> <!-- message -->
selling my used but in good condtion Espelir JGT500 cat-back just need to be clean was on car for about 1k comes with everything and silencer,will bolt onto stock or aftermarket downpipe,full 3inch asking $425 o.b.o
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
also selling my Espelir GT Spring were on car for 300miles i got a new set up selling this for $140 o.b.o
[/IMG]
or will trade for front and rear sway and endlinks with bushing.it off my car and ready to go :busted:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sup ! I swapped taillights with you ! Let me get this straight, are looking to trade sways for stock ? If so I'll do it ! But you'll have to come to my house cause my car is down:( . Let me know !

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yea ! Still got it ! Selling now for $1700 obo . Still needs the tranny installed, I don't have the time to do it with my new job and all plus I'm going to be moving to the high desert and i don't want take it with me !

I thought about sways down the line but if you want trade I'm up for it ! My Subie has a bad ring/piston on #2 cylinder so its just sitting at the house waiting to go to the shop.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dam the suck sorry to hear that would you go really cheaper like really cheap just to get rid orf it:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll give you a call on my way home in about 20 min . I don't get service until I get about 2 miles or so outside the gate .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.