IW STi Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
This is exactly what I'm looking for! That way I wouldn't look like a total noob and a regular one. To bad I live in Washington.
I am clueless to this, but are there AutoX events that are just for the fun of it? Kind of like a test and tune at a drag?

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is exactly what I'm looking for! That way I wouldn't look like a total noob and a regular one. To bad I live in Washington.
I am clueless to this, but are there AutoX events that are just for the fun of it? Kind of like a test and tune at a drag?
Solo
Oregon Region SCCA - Solo

your closest SCCA regions.

Sticky time. :)
Since this thread was started 9 years ago w/ a particular region in mind, I'd say unsticky time and time to start a new thread if desired.

·
Registered
2 Posts
low budget mod Sti won auto-x champ

Hello fans i want to share with you that i was able to won auto-x championship in my first year with new car EU Sti 2002 prodrive with minimal mods, BC coilovers, Nankang semislicks, otherwise stock car, with stock engine, ecutec 2 stage, 330 hp @ crank, I took lot of inspiration regards geometry and setup here so thank all of you for sharing your experience here
Konečne pořadi šampionatu 2016 - Československy autoslalom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bumping an old thread. For those people in California, the Fresno SCCA region has an awesome autocross school every year. Normally it's run in Jan or Feb but this year it was run in March (because of atmospheric river rain or something) dollar for dollar its the most seat time per buck that you'll get at autocross.

Here is a link to this year's flyer FlyerDrivingSchool2019.pdf - Google Drive

If you live in CA and you want to learn how to Autocross. This is the way to go.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts