IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked her up last niht... and spent the next two hours driving it :) when is the next meeting for everyone? Would anyone like to get together thursday night? I'm in Alexandria (Eisenhower). PM me if you feel like it.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
hi julian! glad you got it. sorry to not get back with you for the test ride/drive. it's been a busy month. but big contrats. where'd you get it?

re a meet: we haven't had one yet. the only meets have been with the fairfax impreza club. their last one was october, i think. i suspect all the group meets are off until spring. i dunno if sti folk would want to get together in the cold; so much more fun when the weather is nice.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No prob, I totally understand. In that time, I switched jobs and had a wedding (not my own, but I was one of the best men). Even though their not meeting, would you (and anyone else) care to go for a drive? Hell, I'd like to just stop and talk one night about things I should know about this car. I thought I was a good driver and knew how to handle a machine... then I got my ass handed to me by the STi.... not in a bad way, just that I now know that I was an average driver with a average car. Hopefully my driving skills will improve now that I have an above average car ;)

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:D like it said, you take me back to 5/29! i had the back end step out while cornering in the damp. i completely forgot what i had access to under my foot; this is no 140hp fwd nissan. :) anyway, yeah, we can definately hook up. if you don't have the sti manual already, i can give it to you on cd. i'll pm you with a good time. my wife is outa town for a few days so i have the kids and i'm out on friday/saturday. maybe sunday.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Congrats SabreofSD.

I have not been to a meeting recently as well. I think the DC Evo guys might be meeting this Friday at the Springfield mall. If you are interested, we can tag along them; they are very nice and fun people.

But I think the FXIC meeting is this Friday as well. We can go to both of them, or just the FXIC.

I am in Germantown, if any of you are nearby we can also caravan :)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
hey guys,sorry about the late response.its pretty nasty out there today
sunday 10:00 am,rain/snow mix.i was looking at nasioc or sti-buki and the FXIC(Fairfax Impreza Club) is meeting fri the 19 @ the BJ's in FairLakes shopping center around 7pm.they said anyone is welcome to come. see ya there

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Question about injectors & pump

damn, has to be on a weekend that I won't be here :( BTW, I updated my sig just now with my STi's info :) In truth, I'm booked up till Jan 4th for weekends, so I'll try for the weekend after that if there is a meeting. If anyone knows of week meetings, let me know though!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
so what happened guys? i was the only sti out there.we gotta throw something together.even if it is just a little meet and greet.what do you think 4MLA1FN?

·
Registered
119 Posts
just got mines on tuesday...i live in northern va also.. i'm in the burke/springfield area. hit me up y'all!! feel free to IM me, my screenname is ginubrian33. i 'm down for a ride whenever.

-brian

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lowlife No Respect Punk-Kass Motherlover(s) Keyed my STi!!!

Hey Dan, do you have AIM or anything? I'm SabreOfSD on AIM :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts