IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
That's kinda my point... and between us we're 78!

I did some stylin' donuts over at the high school last night (working on my mAd SkIlz). Bear with me here, I don't have a lot of material, lol.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sciolist said:
That's kinda my point... and between us we're 78!

I did some stylin' donuts over at the high school last night (working on my mAd SkIlz). Bear with me here, I don't have a lot of material, lol.
Damn, dude... someone musta been spikin your Metamucil. Old geezers out engaging shenanigans and mollycoddling! The horror!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The shuffleboard courts were closed and I had worked all the crosswords.

On a slightly more serious note, this AWD thing is really cool. I need to scope out a nice big paved surface where I can mess around without fear of judicial interlopers. The conditions have been fantastic for that sort of thing the past few days. I'd like to get some schoolin' in.

Come March I'll swap the stock tires back on and get into the cinder. I don't want to trash the H2's though, those guys need to last a few years.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
lol. . . . that's Joe! ;)

Sorry guys. . . Laurel was in town visiting. Suffice it to say, she gets the lion's share of attention from me on these rare weekends together. :)

Seriously, though. . . . when the weather gets better, we DO need to get all the local folks together for some dinner someplace. Hell, I wouldn't even mind hosting something at my apartment, but seating is always limited. :p

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PaX said:
So Whos Signing up for THIS WEEKENDS AUTOCROSS, feb 8th everyone.. :)
That would be me!

Looks like some rule changes in my class for drag racing are changing to the point that I'm not going to run this year... so I may just autocross all season long.

·
Registered
81 Posts
DrEvyl said:
PaX said:
So Whos Signing up for THIS WEEKENDS AUTOCROSS, feb 8th everyone.. :)
That would be me!

Looks like some rule changes in my class for drag racing are changing to the point that I'm not going to run this year... so I may just autocross all season long.
I'm in! It looks like we're the only ones running in the afternoon session. Maybe we scared everyone off by dominating the last event. :D You're going to be faster with those new wheels right?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fryguy said:
I'm in! It looks like we're the only ones running in the afternoon session. Maybe we scared everyone off by dominating the last event. :D You're going to be faster with those new wheels right?
Awesome, it will be cool to hang out again..

I'll be running the stock wheels, though... the Rotas are for my snow tires, and the RE070s will be so much better.

Hopefully I'll be able to find all the gates this time! :lol:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Man, it sounds like you WA guys have it going on. We need to get our act in gear down here in the sticks!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think we're trying to get things going anyway... it will be cool to get everyone together when the weather warms up... the EVO guys, too. Last time we tried to have a GT it was 32 degrees and snowing.. :lol:

Can't wait for spring... I'm about ready to start breaking out the Firebird, too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts