IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Authorized Vendor
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be letting you know either by the end of this week or early next week how it looks, how it protects, etc. I am hoping it is worth the $207 I just spent...

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I like my car cover. It allows me to get out of the car while the car is covered and it comes with a retractable door. :lol:

·
Chuck taught me everything I know
504 Posts
gforced said:
I like my car cover. It allows me to get out of the car while the car is covered and it comes with a retractable door. :lol:
Which brand would that be? Got a link?

·
Authorized Vendor
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It should be arriving here tomorrow, let it be known stratmosphere isnt the quickest shipper...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love my car cover!!! I can get in and out of the car it keeps the car warm and.............oh wait thats my garage, sorry I couldn't help it :)

·
Authorized Vendor
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ideal placement for EGT probe on STi??

ha..ha...ha...

the cover came in, it fits like an erhmm, it fits like a glove. seems to protect well enough as well -- rain, cold, wind, etc.

·
Registered
55 Posts
asclon, cool good to hear, I may get one for the just in case scenario,

·
Super Moderator
10,704 Posts
Just got my cover and the only disappointment, thought it would be lined with a soft lining, but is not. Otherwise great cover with cable and lock. CoverKing cover sold by http://www.stratmosphere.com/wrx_exterior.htm

2Blue4uSTi

so here it is, excuse the mess!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,704 Posts
Good one! If it wasn't scuffed I'd say STi replacement mod. But seriously, it came off my kids WKA alcohol Briggs kart after he got "air" and crowned himself on the pavement! Ouch, no real harm done but the 'ole lady had a For Sale sign on the leftovers!
Not a good way to start his karting career to say the least.

Blue

1 - 16 of 16 Posts