IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Picture: (which I'm sure a few of you have seen before :D )

The ad:

The Mag:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
haha, thats so funny.. i used to have your car on my phone background.

p.s. sue for millions!

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blaiser said:
haha, thats so funny.. i used to have your car on my phone background.

p.s. sue for millions!
:lol: It's one of the backgrounds for my Blackberry, too.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
COOL! How did you score that ad placement?? Know the owner?

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
i smell money coming ur way lol

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I'm flattered they used it . . .I mean, it's one of the coolest "car in the snow" pictures most people have claimed to see. I'd just like some recognition. . .and maybe a set of rims. :p

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Yukonart said:
Actually, I'm flattered they used it . . .I mean, it's one of the coolest "car in the snow" pictures most people have claimed to see. I'd just like some recognition. . .and maybe a set of rims. :p
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
WOW! Thats mest up. You should def get either recognition or some kind of settlement. Call a lawyer first, see what your options are, and then see if they are willing to settle, which I am sure they will be, for oh 4-5 sets of wheels and tires. lol.

·
Registered
517 Posts
wow...your too nice. They are profiting off your pic...that alone would justify a friendly letter from my attorney.

But then again ya its pretty cool and a great pic!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
thats crazy i was looking at that mag the other day.....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Who took that pictures? Unless you sign something which release your right fo them to use it. You know it is very likely you can make lots of money off this pictures, right? I am a photographer, so I kind know the ideas..! Trust me, if I were you, I would not to let go. Depending on how much money they make off the ad, and how many magazines or posters have been printed. You might have enough money to buy yourself another STi or 2 =P

EL

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Yeah, I'd at least contact them. You should be able to at least get some free ish off of them. OR you could work it so that you get a cut when they print an add with your picture.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts