IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys... has anyone bought one at MSRP here in So.Calif? If you have
can you tell me what you have done to get it at MSRP and who to talk to..
Thanks ALOT!!!

=GCoupe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is the STi for you? Are you trading in your G35 Coupe? That is one sweet ride! I almost bought that car instead of the STi. It was close but ultimate preformance won me over. Do you plan on adding a Supercharger?

I don't know about So. Cal but you can try Shingle Springs Subaru in Sacramento. I bought my car from them for MSRP. The didn't have a lot of people on the list when I purchased my car. Try calling them or sending an email. Talk to Chuck at 1-800-345-7778 or via email [email protected]

It might be worth a plane ride! I looked into tranporting a STi from Iowa and that was only going to cost $400. Should be cheaper from NorCal to SoCal. That might be an option for you too! Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man for info.
I'm going to keep to G !!! I love that car! My wife will be driving that and I'll be driving the STI. Hopefully, I can buy soon. I'm basically waiting for a reasonably close dealer to tell me they have one for MSRP and I'll just go get it.

Thanks again, GCoupe

·
Registered
858 Posts
try bianco sube in marin county. call up andrew proaps.

they just a shipload in.

he sold to me MSRP for their first one, 4 weeks ago...

·
Registered
133 Posts
You could get one over in sierra subaru in monrovia, its msrp but they charge you a lot for the manditory options that they have. I think they have a blue/gold that just came in.

·
Registered
541 Posts
"mandatory options"

That's funny. Someone should call their bluff on that. Remember that "mandatory" options only apply to cars you buy off the lot. They're not likely to remove options for you, but if you order one, you can get it with as much or as little stuff as you want. And don't settle for anything higher than MSRP if you put in a sold order.

·
Registered
15 Posts
G35Coupe said:
Has anyone bought this car at MSRP in So.Calif?
I guess you have to be at least on their list to get the car at MSRP, otherwise $2000~$3000 markup is the lowest by far. Good luck. l

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got my last week at Renick Subaru in Fullerton. :D I orded it in January and they came through as promised. Only option was port installed security alarm. Talk to Mike T. (Subaru manager)...easy to work with.

S

·
0 Posts
Ask for Desire` Fahrey at Frank's Subaru in Irvine, CA.
cell 714-342-9920 tell her that your with the Impreza Club on this website and she will sell for MSRP.

She has 3 STI's on the lot and 16 due in two weeks. Put your deposit down ASAP.

ScoobyDo 8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Go to Irvine Subaru. They have over 10 STi's on their lot. They are one of the largest sellers in the world. I got them down to 28,995! On a brand new 2004 Black/Gold STi.

Frank's Irvine Subaru
Emilio Alcaraz
23663 Rockfield Blvd.
Lake Forest, CA 92630-1626
(949) 837-3500 Phone
(949) 837-3820 Fax
www.irvinesubaru.com

Talk to Emilio he knows every inch of that car and will get you the best deal possible!

(I read the first post this is just more info.)

They also have gotton more STi's since that post.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
hey i wantone

you really got that price huh? what options? did they give you a full tank or a first oil change free also

great negotiation i think that is the best ive heard of

top notch excellent round !

·
Registered
20 Posts
You guys wanna quit spreading hte word about irvine having so many, I am waiting for my damn car to sell so I can get mine from Irvine :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts