IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAR Sucks.

Snow tires and winter wheels go on tomarrow, will post pictures tomarrow also. :p

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well here are the pictures only trouble is, they forgot to send the center hubs. I'm running ASA wheels 17X7.5 ET 48's and 225/45R17 91V Dunlop winter Sports M3's. Ther entire package including balancing (computer spin) and a Road Hazard Protection package (free replacement) came to $1396.82 I got them a 'Just Tires'. So now I have golden summer wheels and silver winter wheels. 8)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone have white/gold pictures?

I haven't had a chance to use them in snow yet but they work great on pavement. Just a little bit squirrly when you get on it coming out of corners. lot's of groves and quite soft so should really stick in the snow; real low profile; not so sure if that's a plus though. Hit a pot hole and ruin a tire and perhaps a rim; but then again I'll get a free replacement! :p Let you know how they handle in ice and snow when it gets here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
after a nightmare finding wheels with the proper offset i ordered Rage Breakers, and Konig Drivers (carbon, gold) to see which i like best on the car. i couldnt justify spending too much on a winter set up. i also went with the continental extreme contacts. i did take the 070's up the mts on snowpacked roads, and boy was that a trip! i drove straight to discount tires on the way home!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Prodrive Active Suspension

I just got the hubs in today and guess what they'r blue. When the guy at Just Tires ordered them the guy at Tire Rack said "What color is his car?" and the Just Tires guy couldn't figure out why he asked. If you have a black STi you get Black, Silver you get silver, White/white. Cool huh. I'll take a pict and post it tomarrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts