1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
396 Posts
Those are awesome. Anybody on here with broadband needs to see these. Thanks.

-Lance

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Cool videos.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! :) The BOV is an HKS SSQV. After seeing these, some guys have agreed to do some stuff I tell them to for video so it should just get quickly better from here. :D

RN

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
awsome videos. man im never around when you guys make em either. I love victor's evo 7 :) that thing is awsome in blue.

Robert~

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
staticx313 said:
awsome videos. man im never around when you guys make em either. I love victor's evo 7 :) that thing is awsome in blue.

Robert~
Shouldn't be too long before we can arrange to get people together and do stuff for video again. :)

RN

·
Drive True
6,829 Posts
:lol: that 2nd one is hilarious! I love the little R/C car...the scooter burn out...and the motorcycle bump

1st one is good too...with the blue STi doing donuts

mmmm donuts

btw why is the topic "small videos"? those are not small!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SnowbordrWRX said:
:lol: that 2nd one is hilarious! I love the little R/C car...the scooter burn out...and the motorcycle bump

1st one is good too...with the blue STi doing donuts

mmmm donuts

btw why is the topic "small videos"? those are not small!
I guess I consider "small" to be the 5 minutes or so. To me, a "long" or "big" video is a 90 minute full DVD. ;)

RN

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
SnowbordrWRX said:
Ya that was shot at the UAH ATO car show last weekend. Pretty dang fun :) and those guys are hilarious. That motorcycle bump scared the crap outta me...

Robert~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts