IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else resitant to put carseats/booster seats in their new sti? :eek: what are your plans for keeping not only the rear seat, but also the back of the front seats looking good? it almost makes me want to use some vinyl furniture covers like in the 70's. :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
After the mess my kids made in my WRX is just hog time them when they get in the STi. :wink:

Acutally with kids messes is part of the territory. Thats why they make ScotchGard.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought a Porsche Cayenne yesterday, by that night my son (4yrs old) was holding on to the Oh shit handle in the back seat and running across the window to the back of the front headrest and back to the rear seat. You just can't win with kids. :-?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold

:) congrats on the cayenne! but i'll be you have leather, which is *mandatory* (i think) with little kids. do our seats come with scotchguard? if not, i'll have to look into that. just put my youngest (18mos) in the back today for a short ride. he kept looking around like "huh, where am i?" funny.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Re: Road Trip!

I doubt they are. That is something dealers sell extra, so I doubt they would come from the factory scotchguarded. Mine will be going back to the dealer as soon as I get it back from getting the stongard put on, to get undercoated and scotchguarded.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Funny thing is that the Cayenne is almost as fast (0-60) as the Sti (well the turbo version at least) which one did you get?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got the non turbo model, the turbo version runs about 100,000 dollars. Mine goes 0-60 in about 7 seconds and handles like a dream. I can't imagine driving the turbo version because a suv this heavy shouldn't be able to do what it does. When at the limits its kinda scary. No joke.

·
Registered
99 Posts
My 7month old already threw up on herself in my backseat.. needless to say I had to pull off and clean her up quick.... nothing on the seats.... yet. I always put a towel underneath the carseat. Hopeful wishing i guess.

·
Registered
273 Posts
WrxWhat said:
My 7month old already threw up on herself in my backseat.. needless to say I had to pull off and clean her up quick.... nothing on the seats.... yet. I always put a towel underneath the carseat. Hopeful wishing i guess.
Other than the above, how is "my" car :) doing?

·
Registered
99 Posts
wojo said:
WrxWhat said:
Other than the above, how is "my" car :) doing?
grin

Everything is great. I love this car, and thank you for letting me drive it! :D :D I picked it up late last month, but ended up taking off for Jamaica 2 days later. Right at 400 miles right now, and I cant wait to hit 1,000. We should meet up sometime, Id like to go for a ride in the Evo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts