IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I want to do is find out what work is done for maintenance and at what mileage. I've tried looking online and, though this seems a simple matter that should be readily available, I've had absolutely no luck. www.my.subaru.com lists this as the 15,000 mile service:

Yep, nothing. It says it's major maintenance but won't list WHAT it is. The availability of information on these things REALLY sucks sometimes.

RN

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maxwolfinger said:
It is in your glove compartment, not in the owners manual, but in some booklet called maintainince and warranty info.
So it's not available online ANYWHERE? I know it makes me sound lazy but...it's cold outside. :D Also I'd like it on the computer simply because my hobbies and work are completely centered around it. :( Oh well.

RN

·
Registered
586 Posts
Today I was at the Saturn dealer having a recall taken care of on my car (something about the exhaust possibly catching fire :roll:). While I was waiting on my car, I checked out all the showroom cars. I didn't find any regular (ya know, paper) owners manuals in any of the cars, but everyone of them had a computer CD version in the glovebox.

renichms, someone out there makes a car for you! HAH! :roll:
Oh man, I want an STi... :cry:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, I know. I'm lazy. I'll be pulling it out of the car and just saving it somewhere for convenience.

RN

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
For the exact details of what is done, you will need to download the service manual. It basically contains a maintenance schedule with general items like "suspension" at 15k miles for instance. If you then look under General Maintenance in the service manual, it tells you to inspect various components, acceptable tolerances, procedures, etc.

-st

1 - 6 of 6 Posts