IW STi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.simonizusa.com/

have you guys seen this product? its kind of like wax. but much stronger with thicker layer.
i saw it on tv and after they used simoniz spray, nothing would not get stuck on the paint of the car. they even throw some gas/alcohol on top of the hood, light it on fire and paint was still fine.

anyone know what this is and is it ok for my paint and etc????

thanks
-jae

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i totally agreed, but are these new type of product or were they always there?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is that better then simoniz? or what's the best? rejex?

·
Premium Member
8,226 Posts
VSGTS14 said:
the resist all is quite nice and comes with some other stuff like window cleaner, tire shine, etc.

but i wouldn't use it again on my car...i'm sticking to meguiars stuff.
+1 for meguiars products, its the best IMO

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so meguiars have similar product? what is it called?

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
VSGTS14 said:
the only thing different with these products is they have teflon in them so resist certain weather elements...they are usually a polish and wax combined in one.
Teflon doesnt matter much, thats why Zaino/Klasse are so popular, they last a long time and look good. People have used Simoniz and didnt like it. Like I said, on the detailing forums I am on, it is considered a joke.

Also, to get best durability and look, you usually need a seperate polish then a good topper. A good rule is: 90% prep (clay/polish) 10% LSP (wax/sealant).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.