1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Fog lights
- 3M bra
- carefully broken in

Asking $42,000 plus PST and GST as it will be facilitated through a dealer against a new car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
JohnnyZ said:
still available?

I see a couple of the trader.ca website. One of them yours?
JohnnyZ what is the purpose of knowing my ISP and other information? Are you planning to steal from me or are you trying to make me feel that the internet is not a safe place to be. If that is the case I think I may have to go back to the old ways of doing things. Walking down the street to speak to my friends.

Thank you for making me feel so good about this new technology!!
:-? :-?

T

·
0 Posts
Curtis, I'll let JohnnyZ, make his own response but just wanted to add that the information is quite harmless and if I'm not mistaken is only available to yourself and not all members. I found it to be quite amusing.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
STi invoice price?

Yeah don't worry about it. Your IP is known to every machine you connect to so that it can send information back to you; your IP is your internet address. The OS and browser information are typically transmitted as part of the HTTP request so the server knows if it has to do anything special while communicating with you. The ISP information is fairly easy to get too. You can do this by using reverse lookup (ARIN) or just resolve the IP to a hostname and get the top-level-domain (TLD) of the result, which typically is your ISP's name.

Nothing mystical about it and all quite harmless. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts