IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver w/Silver wheels just off the truck

I am a sales associate for Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Subaru in Gaitherburg Maryland. We just received a Silver STi with Silver wheels. MSRP is $31,997 (wheel locks, compass mirror, alarm). That is our price, MSRP plus tax and tag/title, and includes our Lifetime Loaner Car and Lifetime Maintenance package.

We are also accepting refundable deposits towards our October allotment. We have 2 openings. We will require a $500 depost and a credit application, we have a online secure form if you can not come in.

Brian Chanin
Internet Sales Dept.
www.fitzmall.com
(301)670-4800 or 1-800-670-4801
extension 11208

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Brian,

Thank you very much for the tremendous effort you and the whole team put together for me in a very short period of time.

The car is truly fantastic, the service guys, especially Ryan Schreiber, have been litterally exceptional as well.

Just passed 1000 mi. and looking forward to coming and watching the video with you guys :)

Happy motoring.

Fatih Selekler

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blue with Gold whels now available

Nice to see you yesterday, hopefully I will be able to get to one of the events you weill be at.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our website has the wheel color mixed up. We have Two (2) STi's available, Sliver w/Silver and Blue w/Gold. You can get them for $339 under MSRP at our Delivered Internet Price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts