IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of not having a "fashionable" or "cool" sig. I want one, STAT!! Here are some pics you guys can work with. Thanks guys!! :beer: :tup:

·
All Day Everyday
1,665 Posts
What about a simple looking one like this? I basically desaturated the first pic, then highlighted parts of your car from the lighting to show some color then shrunk it for a banner look.

·
Registered
310 Posts
KiTSune's sigs are verrrrry nice. :bow: He is raising the bar around here. The STiSubyMan sig is stunning. The rest of us mere mortals can still have fun trying. Here is what I could do. Nice photos to work from and beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
STI_Fever said:
KiTSune's sigs are verrrrry nice. :bow: He is raising the bar around here. The STiSubyMan sig is stunning. The rest of us mere mortals can still have fun trying. Here is what I could do. Nice photos to work from and beautiful car.

Dayam. Is that my car? :lol: Thanks STI_Fever, that's top notch!!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
guirgis2005 said:
wow can some 1 change mine ... lol , my **** is wack !
+1......:lol: yeha it is

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks, and you are welcome RdRacer301. The photos of your car are first class and inspiring on their own.

guirgis2005: Do you have any more photos of your car? That would help.

·
Registered
310 Posts
oops. I don't think you have your car any more guirgis2005, so more photos might be out of the question. I seem to recall some discussion here about your car's demise. Sorry about that.

But you can still have a nice sig. Do you want a sig with a 2006 WRB in it?

·
Banned
1,277 Posts
^^ na man its okay , and yea i would like 1 with a 06 wrb / gold ... can u put R.I.P. STi on the pic? thanks alot

1 - 20 of 55 Posts