IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getteing ready to install stage package with greddy e-manage- should i wait due to ease of plug in on the UTEC?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
YOU SHOULD WAIT!!!! TRUST ME! WELL AND US =)

·
Registered
759 Posts
I am having the XEDE installed January 27th. I am also porting the wastegate at that time.

I will post the baseline and XEDE enhanced dynos on my website on the 28th.

I grew weary of the wait on UTEC. I don't care about plug and play. My power train warranty went south some time ago{it's not coming back!} and a few spliced wires do not bother me.

We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic car. My STi will be that car. Better than it was before. Better . . . stronger . . . faster. :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hummer said:
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic car. My STi will be that car. Better than it was before. Better . . . stronger . . . faster. :p
Hummer, the funny thing is some of the younger generation have no idea what you are talking about. I do cause I am an old fart. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had the e-manage installed with my greddy boost control and linked them- didn't care about splicing either as my warranty just went south also- yeah this 6 million dollar man stuff may escape some of our younger viewers who did not buy the DVD set

·
Registered
452 Posts
Heheh, nonetheless, Hummer's analogy was quite humorous and appropriate for this particular thread's leadership. I just noticed how little $6-million would afford a person nowadays... (compared to when the TV show was airing.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts