IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this vid in my member journal, but know one reads that thing anyway so I figured I'd put it here. This was taken right out side of XX tuning after my protune.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Impressive, chirping an awd!!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
nice man

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
How did you chirp them? Keep the gas floored while shifting? Let of the gas a bit during the shift (ie 50% throthle through shift)? Drop it at high RPMs in 2nd? Just wondering.....

P.S. What did you dyno with the tune? What mods?

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ScoobyInc said:
How did you chirp them? Keep the gas floored while shifting? Let of the gas a bit during the shift (ie 50% throthle through shift)? Drop it at high RPMs in 2nd? Just wondering.....
I dont know exactly how I did it
ScoobyInc said:
P.S. What did you dyno with the tune? What mods?
TXS stealthback, injen intake, cobb ap.

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Hmmm very nice..XX-Tuning is an awesome place to be in....def can go broke real quick in there! BTW, what suspension mods do you have? Engine/Tranny mounts? Cross-member mounts? Coilovers or springs with Group-N top hats? Tires? I believe with a stiff suspension, engine/tranny mounts, and good tires, you can def chirp...I haven't yet, since my suspension is stock other than the sways.....

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chris05STi said:
Hmmm very nice..XX-Tuning is an awesome place to be in....def can go broke real quick in there! BTW, what suspension mods do you have? Engine/Tranny mounts? Cross-member mounts? Coilovers or springs with Group-N top hats? Tires? I believe with a stiff suspension, engine/tranny mounts, and good tires, you can def chirp...I haven't yet, since my suspension is stock other than the sways.....
Suspension is bone stock, not even a sway bar. What dodging acton STi4Daddy? There is a stop sign at the intersection that the white car was at. I stopped there.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
STi_4_Daddy said:
Nice!!... I like that little dodging action towards the end :lol:
You mean when it looked like he dodged the truck? I think it was from the transition of the camera and the telephone poles that made it look like he tried dodging the truck.

·
Registered
559 Posts
nice chirp..ive chirped second once...but it felt bad on the clutch/tranny

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Chris05STi said:

i did it once...stock suspension minus the springs. never happened again, but it's definitely possible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts