IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes/carries the best looking and working shift knob for the 2004 STI? Any suggestions...Thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have a Momo Airmetal. It looks & feels great.

--> Check out the pics at: http://www.shopmomo.com/sphair.html

If you put the whole kit on the stick, it makes the shifter a little too tall, though. I left out the bottom screw-on to keep the shifter height almost identical to the stock. I have the one that has a perforated metal on top and black leather underneath.

- Rich

·
Registered
236 Posts
Greddy front lip?

other then the STi Ti 6sp knob 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) out of 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I like this Sparco knob too! it's called "GLOBE-X" fit's 6 spd no problemo!
I give it 8) 8) 8) 8) 1/2 out of five!
it matches the interior well, the reason for 4.5 cool out of 5, is just because it's still no STi!

here's a couple pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought the prodrive shift knob from rallysportdirect.com. I got the one that is silver with the blue anodized top. Very well made and looks great sorry no pics. Rallysportdirect.com is a great place to work with and their prices are very good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Titanium Knob Installed

I got mine too I like it alot except for the fact that it is cold here now and the shift knob pick up temperature so its freezing when you grab it

:lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
om3ga, whats that sphere thing on your dash to the right of your clock? (it almost looks like one of those car angle things that shows if you are in danger of rolling over on a steep side grade.... but im guessing its not that)

·
Registered
668 Posts
is the rear lockout ring thing an issue? that momo website says "It is not recommended for use on cars with lift type reverse lock outs." or do these knobs not affect it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here's mine.
PRO:Exact match, especially if your steering wheel says MOMO
CON:Burrrr.... frostbite during warmup time in the winter when using knob..

I cannot get the pic posted. It's a 40k file but it says MAXIMUM FILE SIZE REACHED

·
Registered
36 Posts
Isn't that Buy it now kinda steep?
Raking through the coals these JDM part is..

Hey DUMB question, how can I get my pic of the shifter on here?
FTP to a private share? is that the only way?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts