IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't believe this but what's your opinion? my brother is saying that because i am a female my dealership is going to toy with me on a delivery date. My brother is saying the men will get it first? male or female all money is green what do you think

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Finally, another female on here. I think you are now 1 of 2 that I have seen post. Welcome. I think you are correct, all money is green. They are not going to care who it comes from.

·
Registered
526 Posts
If we were talking about repairs and what not, I'd say be careful, but passing a paying customer in the list cause she's a she is incomprehensible to me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think it'll boil down to the invidual salesperson or dealer. For most it won't matter, but it would be silly to think it couldn't happen. When my aunt wanted to buy a Z-28 when they first came out (late 60's), she went to the dealer with her brother. The salesperson kept asking her brother all the questions. He said, "Look, she's the one buying the car, not me. Talk to her." The last straw was when the dealer strongly suggested that she consider another car since the Z-28 was a manual transmission and she would have trouble with that. They walked out and went to another dealer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
maryey,

what your brother said is ridiculous. I ordered my wrx in december 2000 and received it the first week it came out in march 2001. dealerships are out to make money; they dont care about anything else. your brother is just jealous.

take care,
connie

btw, next time, post this on OT :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sexist.... hell, I'm gonna send my wife in first to show a little bust. She knows the car better then half the dealers... She's got to put up with me harping bout getting the car 24/7. I expect as good, if not better treatment with my wife doing the talking... hahaha :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts