IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
do you have to be on the network to view it or something? as it seems like a college or school website? Otherwise I have no clue, I cant see it either...

Robert~

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I can see it and im using AOL dial up connection :p
Here is one of the pics that shows alot of the damage... i have more if anyone wants to host them so all can see it.

Attachments

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
wierd, i just went to open link again to copy and paste the storey of how it happened and now it wont work for me either... storey was by the owners friend who was riding shotgun... they were doing some rally inspired driving, approached corner abit quick, rear slid out which hit the side rails of a little bridge they were about to cross which spun the car around where eventually rolled and skidded along drivers side. beleive they come to rest in a ditch? if anyone can open the page and check if i got the storey right, i got a bad memory... :p

edit: i saved the pics to my computer when this was first posted. not today...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Interesting it obviously slid on the driver's side but the glass isn't broken :eek:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Re: Gas station selling gasoline higher than 91 octane?

There are these funny little plants that grow in the ground known as "grass" and "weeds". People purposefully grow the grass and the weeds are just there to annoy us. :D Obviously the dude went offroad during his little adventure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well, I guess it was 30 grand well spent....course I could go to Disney land and ride cheaper than that, for a month!

·
Registered
24 Posts
JDM 04 STi seats (install pics)

This just goes to show how lucky you guys are to have such a safe vehicle. I cant stand when there is no way to show a potential customer the difference between the competition (domestic especially) and Subaru. There is nothing else I'd rather wreck in than an Impreza. Maybe a legacy. Of course this was a "minor accident" as far as impacts are concerned. Sorry to hear it for that owner. I finally rode in an STI- thanks staticx. Holy shit! is that thing fast.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, this post kinda grew since I last looked. I’m glad someone else is able to view that link.

Well I suck at the internet and I don’t know how to host and or put up the pics from that crash. If anyone knows whats what, just throw some of them up so everyone can gawk at the carnage.

Pretty much the STi got totaled. Bent frame, wrecked side, no wing, no scoop, wheels were mashed, shit hit the fan.

I Hope no one here has a similar experience.

Safe Rallying.

·
Registered
56 Posts
hmm.. now that i look at it, i can tell they are grass... im just already used to grass being green the whole year :) . it looks almost like shredded fiberglass or a synthetic material like that, or certain types of insulation when they rip. i figured that grass wouldnt be dug into the wheel, let alone 360 degrees around it...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts