IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm finally selling the STI so I can go engage in some brain activity its been awesome but I am sad it has to end

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
You made a smart decision. Getting an education is by far the wiser and better decision. You might be sad now, but just remember what type of better cars you will be able to purchase when you finish school. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Smart man. Be sure to come back "home" after graduation in another STI :tup: /:wave:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on making a smart decision! Having to part with an STI to go back to school...now thats commitment!! Good luck.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Congrats man! Like others have said, you have made a wise decision and this is what I Love about IWSTI not nosaic

they would be saying: Dropping out of school to get a job to pay for my mods

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
^^yeah so do i

·
Registered
45 Posts
YOU'RE IN THE WRONG FORUM...NO SALES HERE..MODERATOR! PLEASE MOVED THIS GUY!
Last said:
Well, I'm finally selling the STI so I can go engage in some brain activity its been awesome but I am sad it has to end

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Private50 said:
YOU'RE IN THE WRONG FORUM...NO SALES HERE..MODERATOR! PLEASE MOVED THIS GUY!
^Jeez, calm down man. He was just saying good bye, not "Oh will somebody please by my car so that I can eat & buy school books".

·
Registered
785 Posts
Thats a very respectable decision you are making. I currently am in school with the STi and it is very difficult to pay for the things I need. Good luck with school and you better buy a Subie as soon as you get done. :lol:

·
/////////
8,448 Posts
We all have to make hard decisions at some point in time, good luck with school. education > all

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Datadatum said:
What school are you going to? Any plans on a major or specialty?

Im going to a technical school, MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) I have big plans for my life and an STI will just have to wait, I had her since december 28 2005, and have put 17700 miles on her. Motorcycles are my passion and I hope to one day have my own company that makes a motorcycle i design. It is a big dream but it is something I want to go after. What made me make this decision is when I was up for a promotion for a District Manager of the Austin Domino's stores and I did not make it. I sat down and thought about what I would like to accomplish with my life, do I just want to make money? Do I want to make the world better, etc. etc. etc. But it all boiled down to I want to start a new career, and hence I lose my finances and even may have to move in back with the parents. Well I guess I gave my first job a good run (5 years!!) and yes, I will be back...

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Its tough to let your STi go, but a good choice to go back to school and pursue you dream. Good luck you can always buy another STi.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts