IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Canadian STi drivers! I live in Calgary, and am selling my silver/silver STi. Trust me, I absolutely love this car but my wife and I are finding it just a tad impractical for us right now.

I have it advertised on www.autohunter.ca right now and it will be in the Sept. 8th edition of the southern Alberta Autotrader.

This was my dream car, but just bad timing for now - I have absolutely babied this car, it is immaculate inside and out. As for options I had 3M protective film installed and armrest extension installed, and windows tinted. It has less than 2700 kms on it right now, and I have been running it almost exclusively on 94 octane. For anyone looking to buy an STi it is really worth a look - compared to what you'd pay new you'll be saving a lot on GST and delivery, as well as options. If anyone here is interested or knows someone who might be please send me a private message or email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to let everyone know, my car is no longer available. I was able to get a great deal on a trade in - but I will miss my STi. Laterz all.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
FlyFisher said:
Just to let everyone know, my car is no longer available. I was able to get a great deal on a trade in - but I will miss my STi. Laterz all.
What did you end up getting?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts