IW STi Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im too fat. 38inch waist is just to much.

selling them because i have a waist issue, lol. and they are not to fun to sit in for hours at a time with a 38inch waist. only 1 seat has been sat in more than twice. they are flawless.

they will be out of my car Oct 1st.

·
Premium Member
15,194 Posts
I WANT....let me know what we talked about last night.....make another STi owner.....HAPPY!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am really trying to avoid shipping. i would hate for these to get damaged in transit. the are perfect. and a local transaction would be easier for me and my brokedick arm.

what we talked about last night is not out of the picture, just i dont want to ship them unless i have to

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
i want these, but i'm about as far away from you as it can possibly get. don't think i can do a 3k mile pick-up :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,194 Posts
Hmmm how many miles are you away from NJ!? AHHHHHHHHH DAMN IT...wheres my personal chopper when I need it!

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
I wish I had money right now...

·
Premium Member
15,194 Posts
Good luck with the sale...wish I could of been closer!! Damn it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you still have one when I get my car, I might buy it off you, I like those seats too much. Or you could just give it to me, you don't have to twist my arm. Any chance you want to help me take an injector out for the sake of putting on a new o-ring? ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.