8,448 Posts
spazegun2213 said:
Still for Sale!!
OBP JDM fog bezels $100
1 set of used 70's $100
1 set of 5zigen FN01RC's 5x114.3 17x8 et 35 $400
1 set of rota torques 5x114.3 17x8 et 48 $500
1 set of pagid blue pads (front and rear) (60% pad left) $300

Everything is OBO, i will take any reasonable offer.

Zigens

ROTAS:
bought them for the tires, the wheels are in perfect condition. They have less than 3000 miles on them.

LoL, Ross ! Copy paste :)

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Those 5Zigen's work no problem on the STi...and just that small nick is the only scratch???

·
Poor Speed Racer
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris05STi said:
Those 5Zigen's work no problem on the STi...and just that small nick is the only scratch???
oh and they dont come with tires.

with a 30mm drop and HEAVY loads (track rims remember) i never got them to rub. So unless you a slammed they will fit 225/45/17's no problem. If you go taller or wider i cant tell you 100% if they will fit.

As there is that one scratch and then there is a scuff on 2 spokes on one rim. These were my track rims so i never cleaned them (till i put them up for sale) and never cared about them. There is NO curbing at all and they are all 100% straight. They will never be show wheels, but if you want a "nice" set of winter/track rims these are for you :)

there are the scuffs. They are not all the way down to the metal, so I'm sure you could buff them out... if you wanted.

·
Authorized Vendor
2,885 Posts
I owned a set of these as my track wheels previously (before I made the decision to move to the 05 hub setup). What are your thoughts on the 35mm offset and the 05 bearing? OOC, of course. With the 04 bearings/hubs, they couldnt honestly withstand the 35. I assume the 05 is entirely different on this.

Oh, and could I have a price on 5zigens shipped to 30339 please?

cheers,
alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.