IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Like the bottom but the top makes the pillar stick out too much.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Pics of it in black? I like the lower grille... may be interested in that.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Yup...BLACK Lower Section Toooooo!!

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
Who ever

the STi should have come with a lower grill like that from the factory. have any of you taken a close look at the radiator veins in that area after putting some miles on the car - nasty.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe someone can fabricate a lower section only. This is only a complete kit and would seem wasteful to buy it for just the lower section. I do not have pics of the black kit.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
is too much power bad?

That's too bad, I actually really like the look of the bottom grille. Just something about the top grille doesn't float my boat...

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
WTB: BPM exhaust silencer

JJ18Sniper said:
That's too bad, I actually really like the look of the bottom grille. Just something about the top grille doesn't float my boat...

AGREED

esp. when you can have the pillarless oem look (like mine) which is stealthy and still protective

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
Re: RE: Re: RE: FINALLY went to my first 1/4 mile track (Pic

Kevin, i have a sheet of heavy grade mesh in the garage for months now. just haven't had the time to pull the bumper off and cut, paint and fit it to protect the radiator.

i planned to have it fit behind the middle pillar which is already present.

but the thing you're selling would probably be better since it'd be closer to the front = better protection IMO.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I'm sure someone makes a kit like this, gonna keep my eyes open for one.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The price is about $310 shipped for the complete kit, depending on the exchange rate. I have yet to receive any pics of the black setup or individual pricing on the bottom grille.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
not too shabby. I'm with everyone else about the top part. But overall it looks good.

wow, what's a "canned" response. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
The price is about $310 shipped for the complete kit, depending on the exchange rate. I have yet to receive any pics of the black setup or individual pricing on the bottom grille.
Keep us posted about the bottom grille section. If possible.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts