IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
I can't say I'll be this way for long, I have posted pretty much everywhere I can asking to swap trunks. I miss having the wing... 馃槶

Honestly the car gets pretty much zero attention right now, and I'm not sure how much the wing has to do with it. It's probably because it is stock as shit, but I'm sure the lip spoiler just makes the car seem so unassuming as well.
I dig the lack of attention until they see the big yellow callipers . always been a fan of sleepers tho

Registered
Yeah, I am 33, so not quite young enough to be in the younger category, but not old enough to feel like I need to "grow up" in any ways. I honestly don't really care about the attention, since I don't really drive in a way that would bring extra unwanted attention my way, but I do feel like the wing is just so iconic for the STI platform that I need to have it. But I do agree on the design being a bit bland in a way without it as well.

I think my problem with the sleeper idea is that I would want to make sure it was one hell of a sleeper if I were to go that route, to REALLY shock people. But I usually tend to go somewhat mild on engine builds (in comparison to a lot of crazy ass builds I see out there), and feel like I just want to make something that looks and drives how I want it. I have debated getting another Mini Cooper in the future for a real sleeper build :devilish:
the s209 style wing would prob be the one id considering getting since all the wrx boys get the sti wing. I love minis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts