IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im working with Scott Siegel From Subaru of Gwinnett In GA to have him come down to the Ft.Lauderdale area to get some tuning done on our subies. You can ask around the man knows his stuff and is highly recommended. I want to schedule some dates to have him flown in. Im asking you guys to see who would be interested. Any questions and ill be more than happy to help or you can call Scott directly:
Scott Siegel, Performance Engineer / Tuner / Driving Instructor
678-584-7251 (office)
404-388-8751 (mobile)

Lets get all together and maybe have a tune/meetup thing going!! Let me know whats up guys!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are trying to get a decent size group together and have a meetup afterwords...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ANY TAKERS?? i know some of you fl guys need tunes done..and a nice sized meet wouldnt be half bad either

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Any dates in mind yet? I'll ask around, might be interested myself as well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
That is interesting.... I had a chat with that guy a long time ago...

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
guys i'm going to college in west palm beach and i'm definately interested! i need a retune with my bigger meth nozzle...would it be at a shop? i need a new clutch put in.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well what dates would be good for you guys?? im organizing the event so feedback from u guys would be great!
i was looking at this upcoming month...whatever is best for all of u guys..maybe we could setup a install day also...im sure we all have goodies and things we would like to adjust
let me know whats up!
ps...im selling some goodies in the private forums...fl discounts lol
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59450
;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well im waiting for responses from u guys on getting an idea how many people want to get tuned and some dates....

·
Registered
930 Posts
hey cbnsti =) i'm so down for this tune meet and know 100% i can get my friend to come too, so that 2 subies! maybe we can get a dent wiz out there too while we wait for a protune?? if enough ppl are wanting get in on this or just ppl wanting that service for a discount price. it could try out pretty good i think.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that sounds great man!!!! the more the merrier! i mean what dates are cool for u guys? lets make this a big event..food..sodas lol, tunes, dent wizard..all that good stuff!!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
dude i so didnt know you were from wpb lol dunno how i missed that. but yea if be kool if you would join the group tune. I belivie Scott came down before a few months back @ japtrix, they have a mustang awd dyno. let us know if you could help or tell others that want a tune.

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
oh man i didn't even see you were from here too...i'm from jersey but here for college...we should meet up!
at least i'll have an sti buddy here lol. where abouts are you? have you seen a blue evo around?

·
Registered
930 Posts
i havnt seen any blue evo's, a friend of yours or something? i live alittle pass royal palm, but i work @ circuit city off i-95 and okeechobee. if you're ever around we can meet or something

1 - 20 of 26 Posts