IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys new member here and this is my first post heard about this thread on nasioc anyways i got a fantastic deal on a base 08 STI imma just post what i typed in the rumors thread on nasioc cause im lazy lol

I was in the market for an 09 WRX until i came across the thread in news in rumors $7000 off 08 STI w/ 0% APR for 63-months! and didn't believe it so i started calling dealerships and its true! Just purchased a base aspen white 08 STI for 5000 below invoice or 8000 below msrp how ever you want to do the math. Got the 0% for 63 months. Now all I gotta do is sell the 93 civic hb si and part it out to make the wifey happy LOL.

lets see pay 26000 for an 09 wrx with a 5% apr for 60 months ($3000 in interest) or..... get an 08 STI for about the same payment hmmmmmmm thats a no brainer HAHAHAHA!:devil:

look me up under pinoyrukus on honda-tech if any one needs some eg/dc parts

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Welcome Im glad you all are getting those deals!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
south coast (costa mesa) had to drive 2 hrs but worth it LOL the only part that sucked was the drive back home couldn't go over 80 and 4000 rpm kinda hard to do when theres a free tank of gas and a mountain at the end of your trip home hahahahhah

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
wow.. south coast is on my way home.. that sounds like a stellar deal.. might have to trade in the 07.. just the savings in interest could make it worth while.

·
Registered
167 Posts
south coast (costa mesa) had to drive 2 hrs but worth it LOL the only part that sucked was the drive back home couldn't go over 80 and 4000 rpm kinda hard to do when theres a free tank of gas and a mountain at the end of your trip home hahahahhah
Those guys tried to rape me on a 2006 black on black STi, 16k miles @ $33,000?

They were like, yeah if you want the car you have to pay an extra $100, someone said they are going to buy it at the end of the week and well give it to you for that much more.

Those are the kind of salesman that give them a bad rep.

It's been 2-3 months now and from what I last seen the car is still there.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Welcome, post pics!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts