IW STi Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

· Premium Member
2021 Subaru WRX STI Limited
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
06/01/2022 - First sponsor!

I had reached out to a few companies for sponsorships a bit ago, and have heard back from two. I am ready to share the first one, which is a partial sponsorship from Grimmspeed! I am pretty stoked for this, as I have always loved the quality of their parts, and was willing to be a brand ambassador for them even without getting anything. I was also stoked because they allowed me to make my own windshield banner instead of running the large chunk of vinyl with the text cut out, so my wife helped me cut one out on her vinyl cutter and I am running just the Grimmspeed logo itself on my windshield.​

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

· Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Awesome, congrats! While I do like their banner, your version looks good too, much cleaner!
Thank you, I'm pretty stoked! I wish I could go a bit more subtle with a dark gray / black banner in the same style I did, but I think they wouldn't be as big of a fan of that.

· Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 · (Edited)
So my life circumstances have unfortunately changed, and I am likely going to be letting go of the STI. It is not a necessity, but it would allow me to be a bit more comfortable with things and think about what I want to do in the near future a bit better. An international move is also a possibility, so taking a car with me would complicate things. What is a realistic asking price for a '21 single-owner STI @5,200 miles with the modifications I have? I'm probably better off returning to stock, but I am curious about what I could get with it modified.

I figured I would post the most recent photo after I picked up the carbon mirror caps, and will update once I have made up my mind...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

· Registered
416 Posts
I hope you the best with whatever life challenges you are facing. I would think the market for a bagged STI is pretty niche and you might have trouble finding a buyer, I wouldn't even know where to start with pricing, but I've always heard the mods typically don't increase the price (unless you find that right market/person or you mod aligned with generally accepted & known quality shops/parts...i.e IAG builds).

I think you'd be much better off returning to stock and putting it out on the open market as Low mileage STI prices are high at the moment.

· Registered
2,142 Posts
How did you modify your Enkei caps? They look good, I'd like to do the same.
Can’t answer his specifically, but there was a nasioc thread that outlined I think it was Honda CR-V center caps that fit enkei wheels, which a lot of rpf1 guys used cause most people think the rpf1 center caps are ugly even though the wheels aren’t lol.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts