IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huntsville for Thanksgiving

Some of us are going to the Borders tonight. Yes I know it will be cold, and most of NASIOC is going to Whirlyball. Just throwing this out there incase anyone wants to brave the cold with us. We could always drive around to warm up. :) Maybe I'll see some of you there.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Got out of work late and it was cold out. We need to set up an STi meet sometime, preferrably on a weekend. I saw a black STi a couple days ago. First one I have seen in a while. I think I have seen every color now out on the road.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
HID Lights and stuff

I MIGHT BE CRUISEN DOWN TO DOWNTOWN CHICAGO TONIGHT....ANYONE GONNA BE AROUND???

·
Registered
89 Posts
STiGirl, I believe I saw you on Golf turning left onto roselle at around 10pmish with a red WRX. couldn't catch up to you because of traffic, but you have a aftermarket exhaust right?

I was the blue STi behind you if you noticed. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
daghdha said:
STiGirl, I believe I saw you on Golf turning left onto roselle at around 10pmish with a red WRX. couldn't catch up to you because of traffic, but you have a aftermarket exhaust right?

I was the blue STi behind you if you noticed. :)
Actually that was my friend Brian, and he does have an aftermarket exhaust- my boyfriend installed it for him.
I took Golf to Plum Grove, with a silver 02 WRX wagon on my tail, so you must have just missed me. :)

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Should be a nice night for it but I doubt I will be able to make it. I will come to one in December though, since next week is Thanksgiving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts