IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back when the WRX was first introduced, I remember that everyone who bought one recieved a complimentary 1 year membership to the SCCA straight from SUBARU. Does this offer still stand? I've heard rumors that it does but I don't know where to look for the information. My dealer knows nothing about this.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Yes it does. I got one when I purchased my STi. They should have the forms.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
?? ~10-12psi max boost in 3rd and 4th?

yep, mine got extended.

My car came with the form in the glovebox. Most dealers kind of forget about it unless you ask them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
you get their discounts on stuff like rental cars, and sometimes its cheaper to enter an auto-X(although you don't need to be a member), you also need to be a member and go to sanctioned drivers schools to get a race license if you want to turn your car into a road racer and race at their sanctioned events plus you get insurance which covers bodily injury, liabilty, and property damage while you are competing.

·
Registered
382 Posts
oh and you get a subscription to Sports Car magazine as long as you are a member, BTW the anual fee after the first free one from subaru is $70

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
You don't need to purchase a SiT a WRX includes a membership too.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool thanks guys...

·
Registered
29 Posts
maxwolfinger said:
oh and you get a subscription to Sports Car magazine as long as you are a member, BTW the anual fee after the first free one from subaru is $70
that IS for SCCA and the magazine, not just the magazine, right? :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts