IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am just going to save my cash and use the cheesy ABC provided with utec and i need the money for other things, so here it is. The #1 top notch electronic boost controller you can possibly buy. Retails at like $670!!! It was able to produce around ~13-14 psi in 1st and 2nd! talk about a HUGE drop in 0-60 and standard acceleration. I loved it. I will do anywhere around ~$450 or so. Anything would be great, just post here or email me if interested: [email protected]. If no responses occur then I will jsut put it on ebay. Also it comes with everything needed to install. LCD, solenoid, and brain are in MINT condition as I have only used this for a couple weeks. Thanks!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it also comes with all hoses/connectors/ and extra fittings to make installation easy as can be. $440.

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
latest offer is $430 shipped... unless someone can do better it goes to him. thanks

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i dont have utec, im on the preorder list so technically I will own the first set of them available (not including betas and such). so i figured i was safe to just put it on my list of mods as I have/will have the cash set aside for it in a couple weeks.

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$405 shipped!! Pics included now, showing Screen/Brain/ and Solenoid, all in MINT PERFECT SHAPE. 100% cotton soft rag is in there to cover and protect screen.

Robert~

Attachments

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: boy... i wished i had an evo...

*bump* $400 shipped... last offer before ebay

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Basic Parts/Equipment list for installing HU & speakers?

well thanks for not buying it as i have it back in and the super power is back ;) hehe , i love it more then ever. Not For Sale Anymore

Robert~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there Robert. I am a newbie in here. Just registered Today. Just by any chance are you still interested in selling it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.