IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving down the street and i saw a new sti on the road for the first time...it was a blue/silver and it was purchased at franks irvine subaru, ca...i went to pick up my friend and then we were coming back up the road and it was making a left tuen for the toll road and it was right next to a riced out s2000 and they were revvving and the STi totally smoked it...

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Hey now, don't be knocking on the S2000 just because it's a Honda and it's owners are stupid ricers. The S2000 is a great car - take a look at the current issue of Car and Driver and you will see that it beat the Boxster, TT, Z4, and 350Z in a comparo.

I wouldn't mind having one as a second car. STi to get the groceries and S2000 for funnin' in the sun.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Car & Driver guys were on krak-cocaine and were paid off by Honda. Reverse that list upside down and u have the true rating..

ha-evolution said:
Hey now, don't be knocking on the S2000 just because it's a Honda and it's owners are stupid ricers. The S2000 is a great car - take a look at the current issue of Car and Driver and you will see that it beat the Boxster, TT, Z4, and 350Z in a comparo.

I wouldn't mind having one as a second car. STi to get the groceries and S2000 for funnin' in the sun.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
s2000 arnt bad cars...they look aight with alot of $$$ dropped in em but the STi is always better...you shoulda seen the look on the guys face driving the s2k man it was hilarious

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
not bad, but not in the same league as Porsche and BMW, which were rates in last 2 places..
Z350 was 2nd...

xdeathlessonesxx said:
s2000 arnt bad cars...they look aight with alot of $$$ dropped in em but the STi is always better...you shoulda seen the look on the guys face driving the s2k man it was hilarious

·
Registered
118 Posts
EynonPower said:
I really hope the owner of the S2000 didn't expect to win that race. I like S2000's, but i'd much rather have the STi any day.
hahaha i dont mean to diss honda or the s2000, but i so luv when ricers get pwned ^_^ :lol:

im all about he sleeper...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts