IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding a Yak in North-Eastern Lower South Central Uzblackamankastan today and i got passed by a prototype Mitsubishi Evo XIII Type WQ Version 4.7 being driven by an albino mexican with 13 midgets in the back seat today. I couldn't believe it. It had a 5 level tinfoil-balsa wood wing. It had a jet turbine coming outta the trunk and was doing at least 500 mph. I could see it was equipped with a positronic ventriculator and a flux-capacitor. It had a front mount intercooler that was so big the car doesn't have a front fascia. It had at least 27 air inlets all around the car with a 2 foot tall hood scoop for the jet turbine's air intake! It also had a tow package capable of towing a minimum of 8 tons. It had steering wheel paddles for the 12 speed gearbox. Oh yeah it didn't have a stereo or floor mats either. Man i was so lucky to see it. I'm sooooo cool!! I am already #6 at my Mitsubishi dealership for when it comes out in 2009! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
Re: 10 sti

Sheesh, Mitsubishi is still using the flux-capacitor? Man, that is so lame. Subaru has gone the right way (as we all know, the only way) with osmium-filled ceramic caps for its 2009 design, from what I've read in Weekly World News auto section. 500mph? Don't make me laugh. They must have been in two feet of mud to only do that.

So how was the yak? I've heard they have a bit of understeer, but good grip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Well I have you all beat. I got the first test drive in the 2009 Camaro Spec A SS. It has a 30.0L V24 that puts out 4000hp. It comes equipped with two John Deer 6' X 4' tractor tires in the rear and a 2 speed gear box. Well you know they had to give it an overdrive (2mpg city/4mpg hiway). It can't turn worth a damn, but R&T did a 0-Mach1-0 test and achieved a respectible 12 seconds. Ford is now countering with a Mustang engine based on the warp core of the original Enterprise. Unfortunately they had to cobble the diagrams together from ex-Engineer Scotty. He was piss drunk on Guiness, but SVT feels they will be ready by 2010.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silent B0b said:
Well I have you all beat. I got the first test drive in the 2009 Camaro Spec A SS. It has a 30.0L V24 that puts out 4000hp. It comes equipped with two John Deer 6' X 4' tractor tires in the rear and a 2 speed gear box. Well you know they had to give it an overdrive (2mpg city/4mpg hiway). It can't turn worth a damn, but R&T did a 0-Mach1-0 test and achieved a respectible 12 seconds. Ford is now countering with a Mustang engine based on the warp core of the original Enterprise. Unfortunately they had to cobble the diagrams together from ex-Engineer Scotty. He was piss drunk on Guiness, but SVT feels they will be ready by 2010.
You don't know anything foo!! Everybody know the 2009 Camaro Spec A SS won't even turn! It only goes straight!! Now that is american sports car ingenuity if i ever saw it! WORD!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
115 Posts
Impreza Rules Italian Streets at night

X-Japan said:
You don't know anything foo!! Everybody know the 2009 Camaro Spec A SS won't even turn! It only goes straight!! Now that is american sports car ingenuity if i ever saw it! WORD!!
Whatchu talkin' bout? Everyone knows North American race cars can turn - left only, like on the NASCAR track.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lars_cockswell said:
X-Japan said:
You don't know anything foo!! Everybody know the 2009 Camaro Spec A SS won't even turn! It only goes straight!! Now that is american sports car ingenuity if i ever saw it! WORD!!
Whatchu talkin' bout? Everyone knows North American race cars can turn - left only, like on the NASCAR track.
BADDA BING!!!! OH THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top